I do hereby write this to share some praise reports with you all our friends and partners of New Hope Uganda and Essubi Eppya Vocational Primary School in particular. The school opened February 3 and 272 out 302 students were present. Sometimes students do not come to school during the first week making this a great turnout!
As usual, the teachers led the assembly and I shared the gospel with the students. Praise God for the fifteen or so students who committed their lives to Christ. Please pray for their spiritual growth.
I also praise God for the good Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results from last year which all students across Uganda must pass to graduate Primary School. All our 52 candidates who sat for these national exams passed with eight in Division One (the highest pass grade), 42 in Division Two and two in Division Three.
As the year commences, would you please join us in prayer:
- For the good health of our 26 teachers and 302 children.
- For God’s provisions spiritually, financially, socially, and emotionally.
- For wisdom for the school leadership and all the teachers to put Christ at the center of their teaching and learning and every activity.
- Pray for the accomplishment of our strategic goals for this year as indicated below:
• Children will learn understand and demonstrate at least 3 aspects of Biblical Manhood and Womanhood (BMW)
• Achieve and sustain a high quality Christ-centered academic and vocational Education.
Katabazi Nicholas Simon
Head Teacher, Essubi Eppya Vocational Primary School