Mission Trip Application

Mission Trip Application

  • Accepted file types: pdf.
  • Policy on Mission Trip Payments

    1. A $200 deposit is due with the Trip Application form 90 days prior to the date of departure. This is a non-refundable deposit, and allows us to place a deposit and hold on a group airline ticket in your name.

    2. An additional $2000 is due 60 days prior to the date of departure. We will finalize airline tickets in your name at that time.

    3. An additional $500 must be present in your account 45 days prior to the date of departure.

    4. The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to departure; all payments MUST be in place 14 days prior to departure unless prior arrangements have been made with NHUM.

  • Refund Policy

    1. The initial $200 deposit is non-refundable

    2. The payment due 60 days prior of $2000 is also non-refundable, as it is used to purchase your airline ticket. If you had to cancel your mission, the ticket is in your name, and can typically be used up to one year from the date of purchase. There may be change fees/additional fare costs to be incurred. While this ticket is yours, often the airlines dictate that you can only fly to the original destination selected within the year. These details vary between airlines and specific group fare policies.

    3. If you must cancel less than 30 days prior to departure, 10% of the balance paid at 30 days prior is non-refundable. The remaining 90% can be applied to a future mission trip for up to one year.

    4. If the mission is cancelled by NHUM due to outside circumstances (travel bans, natural disaster, etc.) 100% of funds that have been paid to NHUM can be applied to a future mission trip. Airfare, as noted previously, must be rebooked within one year of the purchase date. In some unique situations, airlines may waive change fees. Purchasing travel insurance is highly encouraged.

    5. We are unable to process refunds to your donors due to IRS restrictions. They will receive a tax-deduction recognition letter at the time of their donation.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.