We at New Hope believe that God has called us to a great work – a work that is far beyond our capacity. We enthusiastically welcome YOU to join us in this great work. Bringing the Fatherhood of God to the Fatherless of Uganda will only be possible if the Body of Christ bands together toward this great goal. Let’s do it!
Our commitment for 2017 is “infrastructure excellence”, so that we can strengthen the foundation of New Hope Uganda for the future. With a strong foundation, we will be prepared for future growth, exposing more children to the Fatherhood of God.
The goal is to raise 250k. God has already provided 62k, through many of you, which funded the first 10 “infrastructure excellence” projects. Here are the next 10 in order of priority:
- Update single missionaries’ housing. $2,857
- Update Ugandan missionary, Jimmy Bosco’s house. $2,857
- Dedicated or contracted Groundskeepers. $5,714
- Update Ugandan missionary, Opio Francis’ House. $2,857
- Replace garden with planned forest west of main gate. $1,429
- Fund 1/3 maintenance budget for the year. $8,571
- School sidewalks between buildings at the primary school. $24,286
- School sidewalks between buildings at the secondary school. $5,714
- Demolish the Cantine and Repair Sheraton Road. Replace Canteen functions to other locations with new buildings. $4,286
- Develop a parking area for the administration building. $1,714
For more information please contact us.