We at New Hope believe that God has called us to a great work – a work that is far beyond our capacity. We enthusiastically welcome YOU to join us in this great work. Bringing the Fatherhood of God to the Fatherless of Uganda will only be possible if the Body of Christ bands together toward this great goal. Let’s do it!
Infrastructure Excellence – U.S. based fundraiser
Our commitment for 2017 is “infrastructure excellence”, so that we can strengthen the foundation of New Hope Uganda for the future. With a strong foundation, we will be prepared for future growth, exposing more children to the Fatherhood of God.
Announcing a Matching Donation of 100k for the remainder of Infrastructure Excellence!
Double your impact by giving a matching donation to the remainder of the Infrastructure Excellence campaign. The total we need to raise to complete this campaign is 250k. God has already provided 98k, through many of you, which funded the first 2 phases of “infrastructure excellence” projects. Here are the next 10 in order of priority:
- Repair the gutters, rough casting, and shutters of missionary duplex #1. $4,286
- Repair the gutters, rough casting, and shutters of missionary duplex #2. $4,286
- Replace the roof and gutters for, Ugandan missionary, Tony Muwanguzi’s home. $4,286
- Road maintenance, for example, filling in holes, for the longevity of NHU vehicles. $1,714
- Demolish all unused and decrepit structures. $571
- Replace rusting iron sheet roof on the primary school. $28,571
- Community service days where staff and children would help with onsite maintenance. The cost is for food during these days. $857
- Completing the Kasana Master Plan to both help us as an organization to keep within our vision and goals and to comply with government standards. $14,857
- Finishing the second half of a partially completed missionary duplex allowing for more staff housing. $14,286
- Complete sidewalks between primary school buildings to reduce erosion and tracking mud into the school. $24,286
For more information please contact us.